- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When users visit the website as a browser then we may collect some non-personally identifiable information from them about their website browser and location or their IP address. This information is not shared with anyone, can not be used to identify users as is only collected for analytical purposes.
We may collect personally identifiable information from users when they choose to purchase goods from us or otherwise engage in the goods and services that we offer. All users will be required to create an account on the website www.designtipspro.com before they are able to purchase goods. Information required for the account set up includes user’s name, email address, billing address and contact information.
- WHAT DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION FOR?
Your IP and other non-personal information may be used by www.designtipspro.com for forensic reasons on the server in order to identify you when you visit the website.
We use users name and other contact information in order to communicate with them and complete our terms of business.
Credit card and billing information is stored on a secure server and this is also used to complete our terms of business for our users.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION?
Information including IP address and other information will be retained on our servers for a period of 30 days and then it will be safely deleted.
Email addresses and other personal contact information is kept for a period of seven years following any contractual agreement with our users.
- WHAT CONTROL DO YOU HAVE OVER THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Users have certain rights about the information that is collected about them online under current data protection laws. All users have the right to request the following with regards to their data:
- The right to erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to object (the right to have us stop using your data for a specified purpose)
- The right to amendment (the right to have incorrect data amended)
- The right to access (to be given a copy of all the data we hold on you in a portable format)
- The right to the restriction of processing (to restrict the use of your data)
- Rights related to automated processing (we do not conduct any automated processing)
- HOW IS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
Here at www.designtipspro.com we take the protection of user data very seriously and all of our staff are trained in information and security protection.
There are effective physical and technological security measures in place in order to ensure that user data remains secure.
- CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
All users that make contact with the website do so at their own risk. Users are advised that no transmission of information over the internet can ever be 100% secure despite the safeguarding measures we have in place.
- CONTACT US